(Wannabe) Changemakers: 10 Steps to Make a Difference
You really want to do something important and impactful in this world. Do you know what it is and how you’ll accomplish it? Chances are you need help really understanding your own unique mission, who you want to help, and how you want to help.
Good intentions aren’t enough. You need an action plan. You’ll love this program if:
- You found (what you thought) was your dream job and now it feels like you’re just managing a hot mess.
- You know you want to help kids — or puppies, or the homeless, or the environment — but are struggling to find that perfect career.
- You have a bold idea but don’t know how to make it happen.
If you’re seeking clarity in your career, overcoming fear of making a big leap, or want a crystal clear action plan, we’ll walk through 10 powerful steps so you have immense clarity and confidence:
- Define success for YOU and the best organization (new or existing) to do your work
- Create an inspiring action plan
- Get super cozy with the fears holding you back and take action any way
- Manage your time and stress more effectively
- Communicate your dreams with others
This proven 5-month process will be tailored to you and we’ll meet one-on-one (virtually or in-person), twice a month for at least an hour hour each time. In between sessions, participants have access to Stefanie for 911-situations and questions as they arise.
Executive coaching is for small business owners and leaders, social entrepreneurs, nonprofit leadership, and accidental managers who want a sounding board and accountability partner to manage their lives and businesses more effectively. My coaching clients are seeing these results after we work together:
- 71% have improved work performance
- 61% improve their business management
For this 4-month program, we’ll meet one-on-one (in person or virtually) for at least an hour, twice a month. In between sessions, participants have access to Stefanie for 911-situations and questions as they arise. We’ll walk through a proven process that will be tailored to you so you can:
- Develop your leadership vision based on your strengths and experience.
- Understand your communication style and how others perceive you.
- Discover what’s holding you back from being the leader you want to be and creating the change you want to see.
- Accelerate your team’s results.
Workplace One-on-One Coaching and Accountability Program
A wellness program that doesn’t require a gym membership! Finding talented people to join your organization can be hard. Keeping them is even harder. Use one-on-one coaching as a retention tool to grow your team’s skills, help them achieve higher levels of performance and accountability, and encourage them to stay with you for the long haul.
The coaching retention program is for forward-thinking, employee-focused companies and nonprofit organizations who want to:
- Invest in their employees’ growth and job satisfaction
- Focus on the individuals’ well-being and a “whole person” mentality
- Grow their team’s tactical skills through 1:1 coaching and high levels of accountability
About 86% of companies who hired a coach made at least their investment back! The investment begins at $450 per employee per month. We’ll meet one-on-one (in person or virtually) for at least an hour, twice a month. In between sessions, participants have access to Stefanie for 911-situations and questions as they arise.