IT executives have too many root cause analysis examples to count. Benjamin Pulatie is a leader and entrepreneur who’s no different. But because of his mega hot mess he learned how to take control when everyone was in charge but no one was in control; and check his emotions at the door.
Listen to this Hot Mess Hotline episode as Ben describes how he methodically evaluated what wasn’t working across 300 servers to find a solution that was costing millions of dollars a day.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.
About Benjamin Pulatie
Benjamin Pulatie, CEO of MAD Software brings 24 years of technical experience across multiple industries such as healthcare, energy services, and retail with expertise in information security, supply chain, and workforce management. Having consulted for small organizations and fortune 100 companies, he brings a pragmatic and common sense approach to innovation and operations management.
About MAD Software
MAD Software transforms data into information and automates complex manual processes so that organizations can focus on their business. Their integration platform services “Connect-U” automates the employee HR and Payroll processes which eliminates the overhead of manual processes and increases the productivity and efficiency of your team.