COVID-19 Small Business ResourcesHow to not only survive, but thrive during this economic disaster.
Every storm runs out of rain.
COVID-19 is a health and economic disaster — almost like a low-grade hurricane that won’t move and is slowly wreaking more and more havoc. With any disaster, there are at least 3 phases: preparedness, emergency response, and long-term recovery. And as Poet Maya Angelou and country singer Gary Allan says, “Every storm runs out of rain.” They aren’t wrong.
Do you have your plans in place for the long-term recovery?
This situation is forcing small business leaders to make tough short-term decisions that we know will have long-term impact. This too shall pass and I want to be your guide to get you to the other side of this — stronger than ever.
I’m offering these resources to support you now and into 2020, where I’m confident you and your team will be better than ever. We’ll learn powerful lessons along the way, together.
- The Hot Mess Hotline podcast launches on June 23rd! I’m focusing this inaugural season on how to transition out of this disaster and into long-term recovery mode for you as a leader and for your team. Sign up for the Pro Troublemaker Nation email list so you hear it first.
- Re-Opening Your Doors: A Back-to-Work Strategy that Actually Works. For senior leaders: you’ll create an action plan to safely re-open your workspace and lead your people when the economy re-opens and your business pivots. This webinar was recorded on May 5th and is available for immediate download with a workbook to develop your back-to-work communications plan.
- Leveraging Your Board: Making Smart Decisions During the COVID-19 Response, a webinar with Johnson, Grossnickle & Associates recorded on April 22.
- Change Management Crash Course self study edition: the essential tools for every Pro Troublemaker. This on-demand course is for managers and directors who need new ways to lead their people as this rapid change unfolds. You’ll learn the foundational skills for why people and organizations do and don’t change. And you’ll put what you learn to use right away.
- Customized executive and team coaching: I’m supporting many small business leaders like you in moving forward in the best way with limited and contradictory info. If you’re interested in customized support (or know you need help but aren’t sure where to start), schedule a time for us to chat here.
- Weekly News from Team Pro Troublemaker: join the Pro Troublemaker Nation to get tips and encouragement to fix your hot messes, both from COVID-19 and the normal business kind! Plus you’ll get a special playlist of pump up jams to help you stay energized for the work ahead.
As you’ve already experienced, there’s a lot of misinformation out there. My trusted resource is the CDC and State of Indiana’s Health Department. I’m using their info to guide all of my client interactions.
Here’s my last request: only buy what you need during this time, buy local, and share your blessings with those who need it. We’re all in this together.
Let’s stay in touch!
Get weekly(-ish) news from Pro Troublemaker Nation to keep your skills up during this hot mess.