Lead groundbreaking change.
But don’t drag your team along with you. As a director or mid-level leader, inspire them to exceed expectations. Stefanie Krievins can show you how with change management coaching and executive coaching programs.
As Featured In…
You’re in the prime of your career and want to see what more you can make happen as you lead your people to overcome change management challenges.
As a mid-level leader you are sandwiched between too many competing priorities with your time and money.
- What your CEO wants to have happen and what your team is capable of
- Working hard to demonstrate loyalty to the Baby Boomers at your company and creating purpose for your Millennial colleagues
- Paying for your kids’ college and saving for retirement
- Getting to your kids’ games and seeing your parents in their assisted-living facility
No wonder you feel stretched thin.
You might even be doubting your abilities in a way you haven’t since those early career days out of college. You’ve reached that level in your career where your technical expertise isn’t enough to lead your team—and you want to be present to those who matter most.
But the work keeps piling up and you can’t seem to delegate enough of it to the right people.
Every problem has a solution. Put yourself on Stefanie's calendar to start the conversation with a strategy call.
Your company deserves your high expectations and you’re here to make a difference.
But on the road to transformative change, leaders like you tend to lose themselves to their own high expectations. First, you stop having fun. Then you start believing that you could make even more money if you could only control more of the process. This is where change management coaching and executive coaching come in to help you build resilience. To build a strength you never knew you needed or had.
You may not be the CEO of the business, but you’re always the CEO of your life and career.
Stefanie Krievins and her team can show you how to keep those high expectations, work with passion and purpose, and also learn that the impossible will take a little while. Ferris Bueller’s wisdom is timeless: adulting can be long and messy, so you need to play hooky every once in awhile and enjoy the ride.
For mid-level leaders and directors, you need resources to get your team ready for real change. You’re in the right place!
Expert coaches can guide you and your team through complex change management challenges — a.k.a hot messes. We focus on our two areas of expertise only: people and change.
These programs will guide directors and mid-level leaders from stuck and frustrated to confident and clear:
- Change Management Crash Course: a self-study, on-demand program to learn the essential and counter-intuitive skills needed to drive change
- Executive coaching: new perspectives for leaders who need to get out of their heads and start taking focused action again
- Team training: skillbuilding and teambuilding for that group of people responsible for wildly important goals
- Resilience coaching and training: bring your A-players back from the edges of burn out
- Speaking: when you and your meeting planner need a company-wide or sales kick-off speaker to deliver inspiration and challenge
Stefanie is the real deal. We’ve worked together on multiple projects and you just can’t beat her energy and absolute dedication to challenging the status quo. She operates in a continual “no spin zone” which I love!
For anyone looking at coaching, let me share a couple things that will help you make a decision:
– Stefanie is 100% dedicated to your success.
– She will challenge you! This is a good thing, trust me.
– She will be your biggest cheerleader!
– Stefanie understands the psychology and challenges of leadership.
Don’t second guess this, just work with her!
– Steve Johnson, Executive Leader
To say that my experiences with Stefanie Krievins & Co, have been fantastic, would be selling them short. Every interaction has brought fantastic insights, guidance, and purpose professionally and personally. I could not recommend their services more (They only give me 5 stars). If you are looking for personal/professional leadership growth, reach out, it has changed my life and career, and hopefully it will do the same for you.
– Michael Loggins, VP of IT
My employer engaged Stefanie Krievins & Co. to assist me with professional development coaching. She was easy to work with and helped me identify goals, develop myself and achieve these goals. Highly recommend working with Stefanie!
– Lindsey Anderson, Accounting Manager
Stefanie is among one of my favorite business coaches I’ve ever worked with. She knew exactly what to do to get results out of our team. She’s funny and just an all around joy to work with!
– Rachel Richards, Director of People and Culture
Our organization engaged Stefanie Krievins & Co. as many of our team members struggled with the personal and professional uncertainty inherent in weathering the COVID-19 pandemic. Stefanie and her colleagues helped our team members face forward, embrace the opportunities in front of them and take action.
– Maureen Weber, CEO