Lead groundbreaking change.
But don’t drag your team along with you. As a director or mid-level leader, inspire them to exceed expectations. Stefanie Krievins can show you how with change management coaching and executive coaching programs.
You’re in the prime of your career and want to see what more you can make happen as you lead your people to overcome change management challenges.
As a mid-level leader you are sandwiched between too many competing priorities with your time and money.
- What your CEO wants to have happen and what your team is capable of
- Working hard to demonstrate loyalty to the Baby Boomers at your company and creating purpose for your Millennial colleagues
- Paying for your kids’ college and saving for retirement
- Getting to your kids’ games and seeing your parents in their assisted-living facility
No wonder you feel stretched thin.
You might even be doubting your abilities in a way you haven’t since those early career days out of college. You’ve reached that level in your career where your technical expertise isn’t enough to lead your team—and you want to be present to those who matter most.
But the work keeps piling up and you can’t seem to delegate enough of it to the right people.
As a director or mid-level leader, you need to know what's creating chaos and complexity in your team. Take the Hot Mess Quiz.
As a leader, you've felt paralyzed by where to start first with your team's and organization's problems. Do you need team building or a frank conversation? Like a Rubik's cube, one shift changes everything else, but may create more problems than it solves. Take this 3-minute quiz to find your next best step.
Your company deserves your high expectations and you’re here to make a difference.
But on the road to transformative change, leaders like you tend to lose themselves to their own high expectations. First, you stop having fun. Then you start believing that you could make even more money if you could only control more of the process. This is where change management coaching and executive coaching come in to help you build resilience. To build a strength you never knew you needed or had.
Build resilience with this step-by-step toolkit.
Resilience is the ability to adapt well in the face of stress — to go from flying by the seat of your pants to purposeful growth. This is the essential skill needed for the recovery ahead. Get started with this toolkit.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
You may not be the CEO of the business, but you’re always the CEO of your life and career.
Stefanie Krievins and her team can show you how to keep those high expectations, work with passion and purpose, and also learn that the impossible will take a little while. Ferris Bueller’s wisdom is timeless: adulting can be long and messy, so you need to play hooky every once in awhile and enjoy the ride.
For mid-level leaders and directors, you need resources to get your team ready for real change. You’re in the right place!
Expert coaches can guide you and your team through complex change management challenges — a.k.a hot messes. We focus on our two areas of expertise only: people and change.
These programs will guide directors and mid-level leaders from stuck and frustrated to confident and clear:
- Change Management Crash Course: a self-study, on-demand program to learn the essential and counter-intuitive skills needed to drive change
- Executive coaching: new perspectives for leaders who need to get out of their heads and start taking focused action again
- Team training: skillbuilding and teambuilding for that group of people responsible for wildly important goals
- Resilience coaching and training: bring your A-players back from the edges of burn out
- Speaking: when you and your meeting planner need a company-wide or sales kick-off speaker to deliver inspiration and challenge