Using Virtual Meeting Technology At Work
Working remotely, working from home, working virtually- whatever your company calls it, having employees who work somewhere other than your physical office location (if you even have one!) is a huge workplace trend.
When I asked the Pro Troublemakers about their favorite methods of communication, virtual technology wasn’t among the top choices! Since this is a workplace change that is definitely not going away, it’s time to get comfortable using Zoom, Go To Meetings, Google Hangouts, and other forms of virtual meetings to connect.
Today I’m talking about how to build connection in your workplace when you don’t have physical proximity to force communication. While it does take a little effort, creating connection using new virtual technology does makes for a stronger team in the long run.
Check out the video below for my thoughts!
After you’ve checked out the video, won’t you head down to the comments section? We want to hear from you! Do you work remotely? What advice would you share with someone who wants to get started?
You can make a real difference for someone else when you share your story. So don’t be shy about leaving a comment. Every little bit of wisdom helps!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.