It’s Back To School Time!
Remember going back to school as a kid? If you’re anything like me, shopping for school supplies kicked off that feeling of EXCITEMENT about preparing for the year ahead!
Now that we’re in the workplace, we haven’t stopped learning- it’s just a question of how, and why, we continue to do it.
There are SO many considerations to heading back into the classroom- whether that’s a physical classroom, a virtual one, or maybe one of the alternatives to formal education that I’m going to share with you today!
Check out the video below for my thoughts!
After you’ve checked out the video, won’t you head down to the comments section? We want to hear from you! How are you keeping yourself relevant? And for fun, what was your favorite school supply to buy as a kid?
You can make a real difference for someone else when you share your story. So don’t be shy about leaving a comment. Every little bit of wisdom helps!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.