There are a couple myths surrounding productivity. First, there’s the idea that if we had more time, money, or team members, then we could get everything done. (Sorry, not true.) The second myth is about multitasking. If you can get over these two mindsets, then you can start making real change with your productivity. I’ve got three great tips to help you out!
After you check out this video, head on down to the comments section. I’d love to hear your thoughts on productivity and how you navigate your own schedule! (Do you approach Fridays the same way as me?)
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.