Tune in today to listen to Episode 3 of the Hot Mess Hotline!
This season, I’ll be talking about why change feels like an emotional rollercoaster and why you’ll still need to be talking about COVID-19 for another 2 years after all the disruption it caused. I’ll be sharing client experiences, how-to advice from my work in change management, and a great conversation with Doug Miller, the CEO of Brightworks, on how businesses can better prepare for the future.
Episode 3 is all about creating your vision STORY, not just your vision statement, and why and how to communicate that vision. I’ll be sharing a 7x7x7 strategy for communication (and you can find a great printable version in the Season 1 Toolkit below!)
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.