We’re halfway through the change curve, friends! Episode 4 of the Hot Mess Hotline is all about overcoming obstacles and setting goals, and then how to plan to celebrate your benchmarks along the way to keep your team on board and energized by change!
This season, I’ll be talking about why change feels like an emotional rollercoaster and why you’ll still need to be talking about COVID-19 for another 2 years after all the disruption it caused. I’ll be sharing client experiences, how-to advice from my work in change management, and a great conversation with Doug Miller, the CEO of Brightworks, on how businesses can better prepare for the future.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.