In episode 6, I’m talking with Doug Miller, the CEO of Brightworks about his experience with COVID-19. When the stay-at-home order happened, Doug’s company was in the unique position of being completely prepared for “working from anywhere” as well as offering a service that many companies needed. He’s a COVID-19 success story: what it looks like when you’re ready for anything! Listen now.
This season, I talk about why change feels like an emotional rollercoaster and why you’ll still need to be talking about COVID-19 for another 2 years after all the disruption it caused. You can listen to the entire season now.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.