Chances are if you work in an organization larger than a few people, you’re going to run into a situation where you have multiple bosses. This means you’re going to run into a situation where you have multiple priorities. This means you’re going to run into a situation where you have multiple opinions about how your work should be done.
And this, my friend, is where it gets sticky.
Because multiple bosses with multiple priorities and multiple opinions are going to have one thing in common – YOU. This is where YOU need to help people understand what YOU need to move forward successfully.
Check out the video below for my thoughts!
After you’ve checked out the video, won’t you head down to the comments section? We want to hear from you! How many bosses do you juggle? What’s your best strategy?
You can make a real difference for someone else when you share your story. So don’t be shy about leaving a comment. Every little bit of wisdom helps!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.