There’s a lot of talk about expressing gratitude nowadays. To your colleagues, this might mean saying thanks for a connection they made. Or that you appreciate how they split that awesome dessert with you at lunch. Whatever goes!
Keeping in touch is a great way to strengthen our relationships. But too often we take the easy route with these follow-up messages. Or worse, we forget to send them at all.
In this video, I’m sharing my go-to tactic for thoughtful follow-ups. This method not only tells someone that you appreciate their help, it also lets you show off your personality. Win-win!
After you check out this video, please share some feedback in the comments section. I’d love to hear your thoughts on how to put this advice in action.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.