Everyone is creative! It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, we’re hardwired for creative thinking. (That’s what problem solving is all about.) But sometimes, we start to lose touch with this aspect of our work and things just become routine. Fostering creativity has to come from the top. And the best managers know how to get it done.
This week’s video was inspired by a recent Fast Company article called “6 Habits of Creative Managers.” Really, I think it comes down to 3 main tips. Follow these tried and true methods for encouraging creativity, and you can expect some really great results from your team!
So go ahead and click that play button!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.