Diversity is strength. Strength resilience. You need resilience examples to be successful in the years ahead.
This episode is a replay of an IT panel that I moderated in April 2021 with successful IT leaders who also have remarkably diverse perspectives of this world and in their companies.
IT leaders and consultants will be responsible for ever-increasing results because of the rate of change during the pandemic: our adoption of technology advanced 10 years in just 10 months.
Also those companies who can’t attract, retain, and develop candidates with minority identities stand to lose out, BIG TIME. Listen in for compelling business research that demonstrates the link between profit and diversity in the C-suite.
This episode is for any leader who wants to take the lessons learned from 2020 and re-think how to approach diversity in IT or re-think how to think about work.
Listen as a podcast!
You can find this video as a podcast wherever you love to listen!
Subscribe to the Hot Mess Hotline now and never miss another episode, including quick tips, webinars, and in-depth interviews with leaders who have landed in a hot mess (and how they overcame it).
Lead powerful meetings and create purpose, participation and problem solving for your most valuable time
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.
About the Hosts
This All-IT Community Panel was co-hosted by Indy’s premier IT leadership associations.
About the Panelists
These are Indy’s IT trusted advisors and rising stars.