A little-discussed asset class known by rich leaders is to have rich relationships. Jack Gibson is a leader who values trust over money; friendship over revenue. Just a few short years ago, he was feeling hot, hot, hot about real estate investing with a business partner. He referred his friends to this person. Everything was great while everyone was making money together.
Until it wasn’t and they were all losing money. Big time.
Jack put on his cape and saved the day. While he’s learned since then that “saving others” isn’t his job, he’ll never regret saving a relationship at the expense of virtually everything else. Listen in to our conversation where lifelong friends have stayed trusted partners because he knows the value of the best investment out there: relationship capital.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.
About Jack Gibson
Jack Gibson is an international, serial entrepreneur and financial thought leader. He began his journey at 19 in direct sales from his college dorm room in a nutrition distribution company, where he built a multi-million dollar venture before he was old enough to rent a car. After a series of stock market setbacks, he became obsessed with learning everything about Real Estate Investing and built another multi-million dollar portfolio generating passive income.