Today I’m talking about knowing when NOT to call a meeting.
Let’s talk about why gathering the whole group together may NOT be the best idea, especially when it leads to passive-aggressive behaviors and can actually hurt your team.
Check out the video below for my thoughts!
After you’ve checked out the video, won’t you head down to the comments section? We want to hear from you! What meetings are YOU tired of? How do you feel they could be better approached?
You can make a real difference for someone else when you share your story. So don’t be shy about leaving a comment. Every little bit of wisdom helps!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.