Thinking of making a career change? You’ve got to get a game plan. After the past five years of getting to live out my dream, I’m ready to share my top advice of what I’ve learned while building my business.
Whether you’re already running your own company, or you’re still on the fence about diving in, this video is for you!
From how to take that first step, to the resources that have personally impacted me along the way, I know you’ll get something out of this week’s content. It’s never too late to pursue your passions. You just need a little insight on how to do it right.
After you check out this video, head on down to the comments section. I want to hear your best advice for starting a business. Let’s help each other out!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.