Today we’re talking about leaving your job. That’s right—whether you’re thrilled with your work or you’ve been miserable for months, you’ve got to consider every scenario. So, how do you know when it’s time to move on? This isn’t any easy question to answer!
Thinking through a few different aspects of what leaving would mean helps you drill down to what you really want. This is so important if we want to work with heart. When you spend some time reflecting with my three main topics, you’ll start to realize whether you’re in the right place.
There’s a part of you that already knows what to do. You just need to learn what that course of action looks like! That’s where this process comes in handy.
After you check out this video, head on down to the comments section. I’d love to hear your story about how you’ve made these difficult decisions in the past. Are there certain questions or signs you’ve used to make sure you’re happy at work?
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.