No more answering emails at 11pm! Our 24/7 contact culture is putting a real drain on our mental and emotional wellbeing. To give the world your best, you’ve got to give a little to yourself first. It’s the only way we can stay productive, focused, and happy.
Just like all of you, I have my own problems to work out for my own self care regimen. But putting in a good effort every day is helping me stay on track. The little things really do add up. If you need some inspiration (or permission) to get back into your self care routine, this video is for you. I’m sharing my favorite tips for fueling your mind, body, and soul!
After you check out this video, please give me your two cents in the comments section. I’d love to hear your thoughts and best practices for bringing self-care into your life.
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.