Innovation is a broad theme, but when you look closely, you can break it down to four main components. Understanding how these features impact your workplace dynamics creates fantastic results. (Namely, an environment that’s actually fun! And who doesn’t what that?)
Day of Innovation 2018 is presented by Centric, an Indianapolis-based nonprofit. I had a blast attending and wanted to share what I learned from Chris Denson’s talk with all of you. If you’re feeling stuck with a ho-hum office or a burnt-out team, this content will be right up your alley.
After you check out this video, head on down to the comments section. I’d love to hear your thoughts on how innovation makes your workplace better—and how you encourage it for everyone on our team. The whole world benefits when we share our insights!
Lead Kick Ass Meetings
Download this toolkit and you'll get resources to:
- Easily manage task items from every meeting
- Design agendas quickly and allow folks the right info to prepare
- Hold your next effective staff meeting with focused content
- Run a quick daily meeting so your team gets more shit done
- Have your staff turn in meaningful updates so meetings are shorter
- Start meetings in an engaging way. Get everyone to laugh, not roll their eyes.